Syed Hassan is a much sought after speaker on topics like Digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence, IT Strategy, Leadership, Business Storytelling, Managerial Effectiveness/Leadership, Supply Chain etc. and speaks in corporates, industry and academic forums (l...Read More
Syed Hassan is a much sought after speaker on topics like Digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence, IT Strategy, Leadership, Business Storytelling, Managerial Effectiveness/Leadership, Supply Chain etc. and speaks in corporates, industry and academic forums (like Knowledge Hut Agile Series, Architecture Summit Bangalore, CNBC TV18 panels, QAD Conference, SAP TechEd etc) and educational institutions (~20 colleges as key note speaker incuding IIT Madras and Madras University). Hassan is the Secretary of Chennai Literary Festival which partners with 50+ colleges in Chennai to conduct literary events to inspire, ignite and innovate young minds.
With 25 years of global professional IT and business experience in Unilever, Britannia and now in DXC Technology (erstwhile Hewlett Packard) working across multiple continents (28 countries), Hassan has specialized in business transformations,strategy and enhancing business results using IT and next generation Digital technologies like AI/Machine learning, RPA, Cloud, Analytics and DevOps as enablers.
Successfully conducted more than 50 workshops/talks focussing on both hard and soft skills:
1) Digital transformation (Target audience - Large/Small Business executives, IT leaders, College/School Faculty/Students, Entrepreneurs who are looking at going digital
2) Artificial Intelligence and Future of Work (Target audience - Large/Small Business executives, IT leaders, College/School Faculty/Students). This has been conducted more than 10 times across companies and educational institutions.
3) IT Strategy and Business IT alignment (Target audience - IT and Business leaders in companies)
4) Sales & Operations Planning Workshops - Integrating Operations with Business Strategy (Target audience - Sales and Supply Chain leaders in companies)
5) DevOps - Learning from Supply Chain (Target audience - IT Forums like Agile)
6) Leadership Effectiveness - Perspective Building, Conflict Management, Handling Crucial Conversations, Influencing and Systems Thinking (Conducted as a talk and as workshops; Target Audience - Managers, Teachers, Entrepreneurs)
7) Magic of Storytelling in Business and Academics (Conducted as a talk and as workshops) - Managers across companies/Executives and College/School teachers who want to communicate effectively with story based approach
8) Presentation Skills (Target audience - All types of audience)
9) Diversity and Inclusion in Workplace (Target Audience - Leaders/Managers in Corporate setups)
10) Macro economic environment, Emerging Career Options & Multiple intelligences - For College/School Teachers/Students
He has a Bachelors degree in Physics, Masters in Computer Applications, Doctorate in IT Strategy, Executive MBA from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, PMP and ITIL Certifications.
Hassan is an avid reader, book reviewer and co-founder of Book Club of India. Being passionate about the cause of education, he runs an NGO called ChennaiUnited to help students from poor economic backgrounds.