These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use Website
- Unless otherwise stated, SpeakIn and / or its management own the intellectual property rights on the website and the material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the written consent of SpeakIn.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. SpeakIn reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or the entire website, at its discretion.
- If SpeakIn provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access some restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. SpeakIn is not responsible if you share your user ID and / or password with any third party.
- SpeakIn may disable your user ID and password in its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- In these terms and conditions, your "user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to SpeakIn a license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
- You also grant SpeakIn permission to contact you through phone, email or otherwise. You also agree to receive over email - newsletters, calendar invites, invitations for events etc. from SpeakIn
- SpeakIn reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on its servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- All the Expert profiles listed on the website are curated for Expert's excellence in speech and / or expertise in the industry. Each profile and the details therein are user generated and indicative of publicly available information for the given Expert, and are solely the property of the said Expert. SpeakIn is an aggregator platform and proposes these names on the basis of publicly available information and does not commit availability of the Expert unless confirmed explicitly upon further communication. The availability of the Expert will be upon the sole discretion of the proposed Expert.
- You acknowledge and agree that in case you wish to permanently delete your profile including the user content from the website, your user content that has already been published, or any posts, articles, posters etc. featuring you prior to the date of your exit will be removed on the sole discretion of SpeakIn.
- The SpeakIn platform is also open for experts to register themselves through https://www.speakin.co/join-as-expert. Each profile received undergoes detailed due-diligence before being listed on the SpeakIn platform. SpeakIn reserves the right to not list any profile not found in accordance with the SpeakIn review process. Communication is sent only to profiles for which listing process has been successfully completed. It may take upto 7-15 working days before the profile is approved.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. SpeakIn makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, SpeakIn may take such action as SpeakIn deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including but not limited to suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and / or bringing court proceedings against you.
SpeakIn may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Refund and Cancellation
There is no provision of any refund or cancellation for any payment made through the website or through any other websites to which you may be redirected from the SpeakIn website, unless there is an error from SpeakIn’s end, which shall be decided on the sole discretion of SpeakIn.