Priyanka is an ex-HR professional with a decade of experience in generalist HR role, her last stint was with a start-up called SoulTree where she developed the HR department from scratch & headed it before transitioning into an independent professional coach by choice. It’s been 4 years now since 2017 that she has travelled this path of transformation for herself & her coaching clients. She supports her clients to walk past their resistances, dive deep into their being & make an impact through authentic expression of self. She supports them in creating what they believe to be impossible. She works with leaders & individuals who are willing to do the deep work required to be the change. She enables them to live in the expression of their highest self. She started initially with transitioning professionals. That’s when she got engaged with Randstad RiseSmart as their Transition Coach & worked with different clients from various blue-chip organizations. Since then she has been enabling her clients to walk their transformative journey as individuals & leaders. She is an independent coach practitioner now.
Publications, Books Authored & Recognitions:
Her article, “How an HR professional’s transformative journey was enabled by coaching” got published in HR Katha, 2021. She has self-published three books (Kindle version) in Amazon: You Get What You Deserve Think You Deserve, STOP: Stop Treating Oneself as a second Priority & Spontaneous Pen-A peek into my poetic insights.
“Leverage your soft skills to meet the global workplace transformation” & “Layoffs with dignity: Preserving Employee Relationships & Easing Transitions” got published in RiseSmart, USA, blog in 2019.
“Who is a great Coach?” got published in Going Beyond, ICF Delhi NCR Q1 2019 Edition.
“What’s the alternative to layoffs?” got published in Business Manager :: HR Magazine, Oct 2018 issue.
She has been picked up by Magicka as the Global Smart Women Ambassador 2019.
Her blog has been selected by Feedspot as one of the Top 50 Coaching Blogs in 2019. Here’s the link to her blog: https://www.priyankadutta.com/blog. She started her YouTube channel in 2019 which is organically gaining momentum. Here’s the link to her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBMa0GJKK4YS0JNOkJ_CAwQ. For more details, please visit her website: www.priyankadutta.com
She started her career with MaFoi Management Consultants (currently known as Randstad) in the Executive Search Division. By dint of hard work & commitment, she evolved & matured as an HR professional. She worked with organizations like Devyani International Ltd., The Muthoot Group, Matrix Clothing. She also took sabbatical from work after her son was born. She resumed work after almost 4 years. Her last stint as an HR professional was with a start-up called SoulTree. She holds experience in generalist role, training & development & setting up of HR in a growing environment.
Although as an HR professional, she had been coaching & mentoring employees, her conscious decision to solely move into professional coaching happened post SoulTree. For the past 4 years she has been coaching her clients enabling them to walk their growth journey. She is walking on her path towards coach mastery & purposeful living by investing in her own coaches for deepening her awareness to be able to contribute massively.
AWARD, ACCREDITATION & QUALIFICATION
- Featured in Forbes India Marquee May 2021
- Received the recognition as “101 Most Fabulous Coaching Leaders, India” by World HRD Congress,
ET NOW & Canadian University Dubai in 2020
- ICF Credentialed Coach, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Life Coach (Personal Empowerment & Career) & Organizational Development Coach from
ICF accredited Symbiosis Coaching, USA
- Certified Shinpiden, Reiki Master
- Certified Practitioner of Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360)
- Completed Fully Accredited Heal Your Inner Child Diploma Course
- Attended a Leadership & Coach Intensive hosted by Evergrowth Coaching Inc., Victoria BC, Canada on
deep transformative work & modelling of coaching
- Attended a world class Coach Intensive by Master Coach Rich Litvin at Los Angeles, USA on Fearless,
Deep & Transformative Coaching
- Attended Coach Tim Peek’s intensive on Mindful & Conscious Leadership
- MBA (HR) from Tezpur Central University, India
- Completed Intuition, self-care, and spiritual care by Michelle Dixon
- Trained in NLP & Psychodrama
- Attended Teal Swan & Sadhguru’s training programs
- Attended one on one Shamanic Breathwork Session by Prem Luca Firewolf & Master Shamanic
Journeying Ritual & Ceremony by Sharon Ramel
- Completed ‘How Music Can Change Your Life’ from The University of Melbourne (MOOC)
- Attended a coach retreat in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
- Completed Spiritual Warrior In Training Level 1 by Iyanla Vanzant
Passionate about: Service with excellence, impact & significance
For extensive details about her professional journey, please visit her LinkedIn profile:
linkedin.com/in/priyanka-dutta-53224a65 Read Less