Preeti Rao is Founder & CEO, Weljii and the core Faculty at the Weljii Institute. Weljii is the recipient of 50 Best Wellness Companies - Global Listing - award by the World Health and Wellness Congress. Weljii is India's leading Health & Wellness Co...Read More
Preeti Rao is Founder & CEO, Weljii and the core Faculty at the Weljii Institute. Weljii is the recipient of 50 Best Wellness Companies - Global Listing - award by the World Health and Wellness Congress. Weljii is India's leading Health & Wellness Coaching Company.
At Weljii Institute, we also offer Health & Wellness Coach Certification & Training programs of International standards giving a chance to individuals to become certified Health & Wellness Coaches. The brainchild of Preeti Rao, Internationally renowned Wellness Coach & Expert, Weljii is unique in its offering.
Her mission is to make a difference in people’s lives by eradicating the root cause of disease and reduce the chances of it recurring by making lifestyle behavioral changes that last a lifetime. She is committed to the philosophy of self-care as way to empower individuals and communities to live life as a creative event, full of potential and hope.
Her authored articles have been published in Indian Today Woman, Mint, Indian Express, Business Standard, The Hindu, Business Standard, Afternoon DC, FWD Life Magazine, Asia Spa to name a few.
You can regularly see her on International platforms. Preeti is a Speaker, Panelist & Presenter in leading International & National conferences & industry events.
Highlights & Recognitions:
• Integrative Health Expert
• Worksite Wellness Expert
• Internationally renowned Health & Wellness Coach & Consultant
• ICHWC, USA Mentor Coach
• NWI, USA International Committee Member
• Former Reebok Brand Ambassador, India.
• Former Health & Wellness Coach & Expert at Max Hospitals
• Nominee- Disrupt Woman Entrepreneurs Award, Business World, 2019.
• Nominee- Woman Entrepreneurs Award (Health & Wellness), Business World, 2019
• Winner of “Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur- Health” Award, ASSOCHAM.