SpeakIn Expert Speaker
MedTech & Healthcare Mgmt | Keynote & TEDx Speaker
Neel Mehta is an award-winning Healthcare Futurist and co-chair of the MedTech Committee at the AZ Tech Council. He loves to travel, hike & do yoga in his leisure time.
He is an empathy-driven MedTech Innovator, Multifaceted and Serial Entrepreneur, and Biomedical Informaticist with over eight years of experience in Digital Health, Leadership, and Healthcare Innovation. His expertise includes Multidisciplinary Team Management, Project and Product Administration, Clinical Partnerships, Strategic Leadership, Business Development/Operations, Public and Investor Relations, Digital Marketing and Sales.
• Tech Startup of the Year – Software and Business Services Industries by Stevie® American Business Awards®, 2018
• AZ Top Tech Exec Honoree – Phoenix Business Journal, 2018
• Arizona Business Leaders in Healthcare Innovation by Arizona Big Media, 2017
• Spirit of Enterprise award by WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, 2017
• Flinn Foundation Bioscience Entrepreneurship Grant Awardee, 2016
• 35 entrepreneurs 35 and younger, AZ Central, USA Today network, 2015
• Keynote: “The Future of MEDTECH,” AZ Tech Council’s MedTech Conference 2018, sponsored by Banner| Aetna
• Keynote: “The Digitization of Big Data,” CyberMed Summit 2018, Phoenix Convention Center
• “HealthCare Sector Innovation,” Opening Speaker & Session Moderator, CES 2018
Healthcare Strategy | Operations | Management | Fundraising | Partnerships | Project Management | Product Management | Public Relations | Public Speaking | Innovation Development | Electronic Medical Records (EMR) | Clinical Decision Support (CDS) | Patient Engagement | Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) | Lean Startup