SpeakIn is India's single largest platform to access leading subject matter experts, thought leaders and influencers. SpeakIn connects its clients to over 4800 experts globally for their knowledge, speaker sessions, training and learning requirements.The SpeakIn network is spread across several sectors ensuring a huge spread of knowledge. Our aim is to allow an unrestricted flow of people â€“ serving on-demand expertise.
For more information, please visit SpeakIn.
- Founding: 2016
- Locations: Noida
- Employees: Approximately 10 and growing
- Experts: Approximately 4800
- Headquarters:BGR Energy Building, Film City, Sector 16A, Noida,Uttar Pradesh â€“ 201301, India
- Leadership: Deepshikha Kumar, Founder and Managing Partner
- Ownership: Privately held
- Expert Search: Individual consultation to identify the perfect speaker/expert
- Video consultation: Real-time virtual interaction between experts and clients
- One on One Interaction: In-person conversationsarranged with the experts
- Round tables: Group discussions with subject matter experts, thought leaders and influencers
- Speaker Sessions: Live talks by experts on their areas of expertise
- Learning and development: Customized sessions for improvement in individual and group performance
- Executive Search: Top management and specialist searches across functions and levels
- CXOs survey: Gather the opinionsof CXOs and senior professionals on strategic priorities for future
- Receipt of enquiry for experts for an event/conference
- Curated experts to match the requirement
- Schedule and connect with the selected expert
- Facilitate interaction between client and expert
- Keep networking and engagement live even after problem resolution.
Our network is spread across 50+ sectors with the following areas of expertise-
- Industrial: Agriculture, Automobiles, Entrepreneurship, E-commerce, Manufacturing, etc.
- History and Mythology: Archaeology, History, Mythology, Paleontology, etc.
- Science: Biology, Ecology, Geology, Microbiology, Pharmaceuticals, Physiology, etc.
- Adventure, Sports and Fitness: Exercise, Exploration, Meditation, Sports, Travel, etc.
- Politics and Bureaucracy: Defense, Government, Law, Military, National Security, etc.
- Media: Advertising, Branding, Current Events, Digital Media, Journalists, Social media, etc.
- Education and Training: Academic, Education, Engineering, Leadership, Personality, etc.
- Health and Wellness: AIDS, Blindness, Disease, Medicine, Mental health, Obesity, etc.
- Social and Welfare: Activism, Compassion, Corruption, Diversity, Philanthropy, etc.
- Technology and Innovation: Artificial Intelligence, Data, Machine Learning, Web, etc.
- Sustainability and Environment: Animals, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Energy, etc.
- Art and Culture: Art, Dance, Entertainment, Magic, Photography, Theater, etc.
- Cosmos: Big Bang, Dark Matter, Evolution, Planets, Universe, etc.
- Faith and Spirituality: Atheism, Evil, Faith, God, Spirituality, etc.
- Fame and Fashion: Beauty, Celebrity, Film, Television, etc.
- Economy: Behavioral economics, Economics, Finance, Microfinance, Money, etc.
- Global Issues: Gender equality, Pollution, Population, Peace, Poverty, Prison, etc.
- Others: Motivation, Work-life balance, Inspiring Women, Future, etc.
Recent events with clients
- SpeakIn recently organized F A D A Auto retail conclave 2018 which is an unmatched platform for inspiring, networking, and encouraging dialogue between the industry leaders, bureaucrats and automobile dealers across the nation.
- SpeakIn organized a seminar for automobile retailers, called Vyapar - held in multiple Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities like Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Delhi and Mumbai which witnessed participation from several dignitaries from transport ministries.
- SpeakIn organized the launch of EBG Federation's Position Paper which expressed the relevant concerns of EU Corporates which they faced in carrying on or growing their business in the current environment in India. The event was attended by more than 20 ambassadors from all over Europe.
- SpeakIn organized a launch event for TMF group in Delhi and Mumbai on release of â€œThe Financial Complexity Index 2018
- SpeakIn organized a launch event for the book â€œFROM LEHMAN TO DEMONETIZATION by TamalBandopadhaya, attended by BimalJalan; former RBI Governor and Rajiv Kumar; Vice Chairman, NitiAayog.
- SpeakIn has worked with other clients like United Group of Institutions, ISB, JS-4 Wheels and AU Small Finance Bank.
Recent SpeakIn Initiatives
- SpeakIn recently launched a one of a kind platform named EDIT.It is a repository of short write-ups on current developments in the world economy or expert perspectives on critical issues faced by business leaders pennedby SpeakIn experts.