About the Speaker:
Ashwin Sanghi ranks among India’s highest selling English fiction authors. He has written several bestsellers (The Rozabal Line, Chanakya’s Chant, The Krishna Key, The Sialkot Saga, Keepers of the Kalachakra and The Vault of Vishnu in the Bharat Series) and two New York Times bestselling crime thrillers with James Patterson, Private India (sold in the US as City on Fire) and Private Delhi (sold in the US as Count to Ten). Ashwin has also mentors, co-writes and edits titles in the immensely popular 13 Steps series on subjects as diverse as Luck, Wealth, Marks, Health and Parenting.
Ashwin has been included by Forbes India in their Celebrity 100 and by the New Indian Express Culture Power List. He is a winner of the Crossword Popular Choice Award 2012, Atta Galatta Popular Choice Award 2018, WBR Iconic Achievers Award 2018 and the Lit-O-Fest Literature Legend Award 2018.
About the Session:
The best pitch or proposal isn't a string of facts or features, it's a story.
Learn how to -
1. Engage your audience using story mapping, and connect with them on a deeper level.
2. Ensure your story has structure and completeness
3. Keep it relevant and simple enough for anyone
4. Use storytelling as a skill to communicate better and build better relationships that will increase your success with customers, employees, groups, etc.
5. Drive home the point that you are trying to make with storytelling
6. Make a story stick and how you can easily tell a story to win over people's hearts, minds, and actions.
Post this session, you will know not only how to communicate with words, but also giving something more for your audience.
This session will be held on Zoom and the link will be shared post registration.
In case of any queries please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.