In this live learning session, you will learn about the importance of communication and how can salespersons revisit this to improve their sales, interaction, interpersonal skills with prospective customers, consumers, colleagues, peers.
1. How has communication evolved and what are the different types of communication techniques?
2. How can you use these communication techniques to fit into different types of sales roles?
3. What is the role of body language and appearance in sales?
4. Why do you need a script and why do you need to probe?
5. Why is it essential to listen and empathise in sales?
6. How do you handle stress and build a positive mindset?
This session will be held on Zoom platform and the link will be shared with you post registration.
For any issues or queries please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.