In this course, Dr. Anil Lamba talks about how to read a balance sheet, he speaks about the fundamentals of Assets and Liabilities and he explains the basics of Capital, Profit, Revenues and other such Accounting terms.
1. How to read a Balance Sheet, including Assets and Liabilities in a T-form
2. How to calculate credit, debit and owner's capital and loans
3. How to give loans with a commensurate risk and return
4. What is working capital, inventory, cash
5. How to calculate Sales, Revenue, Tax, Profit etc
A practicing chartered accountant, bestselling author, financial literacy activist and international corporate trainer, Dr. Anil Lamba holds degrees in commerce and law, and a doctorate in taxation. He is a prolific writer with several books to his credit, and has contributed over fifteen hundred articles to leading newspapers and magazines. He is the founder-director of Lamcon School of Management, a renowned business school located at Pune, India.