In this course, Ambi Parameswaran speaks about how branding exercises can be taken up during an unprecedented crisis such as the covid-19. He talks about rationalizing the expenditure earmarked for advertizing and marketing. He talks about strategic planning to ensure organizational and personal branding helps the businesses during the lockdown period.
1. Personal Branding and Organizational Brand - How to build a brand?
2. How to judiciously spend on marketing, advertising and branding.
3. How to promote personal branding an upskilling during the lockdown times.
4. The effects of covid-19 on various sectors and how marketing responds to them.
5. Branding of goods and services and how the approach may be different for both of them.
Ambi is known as a Brand Coach, Brand Strategist and Founder Brand-Building.com a Brand Advisory. In a career spanning 35+ years Ambi has handled assignments in marketing, sales and advertising with Rediffusion DY&R, Boots Company, UDI Yellow Pages and FCB Ulka Advertising. Ambi has been contributing articles to business publications, has conducted branding workshops for Indian/ MNC organizations and industry bodies like CII, FICCI, AIMA, OPPI etc. Ambi now has nine books to his credit. His bestselling book "Nawabs Nudes Noodles - India Through 50 Years of Advertising" was finalist at Crossword Popular Book Awards 2017. And in 2018 he launched "SPONGE- Leadership Lessons I Learnt From My Clients".